Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To serve as IT advisor and collaborator to work closely with end users and contractors;
- To review and ensure the quality of the deliverables from the contractor;
- To review system architecture and program code of a developing system;
- To assist in planning and executing the data conversion;
- To assist in planning and executing the stress and load test;
- To prepare and conduct system testing and user acceptance test.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in Data Management, Document Flow/Workflow Management System, JAVA Programming and System Implementation and Maintenance/Support;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."