Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide support to Application LifeCycle Support Team of eHR project team;
- Assist manager and liaise with different project team in Quality Assurance (QA) process evaluation review, enhancement and implementation;
- Analyze QA KPI and integrate with automated testing and product delivery frameworks;
- Assist manager in the review of current automated testing tools for standardization and centralization;
- Liaise with project teams and consultants for studying the industrial practice and development of automated testing framework.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Computer subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in Software Quality Assurance process with at least 2 years in a leading role;
- Experience in test management, test automation, configuration management and release and QA management;
- Experience in WebLogic Server Administration and Oracle Database Administration;
- Knowledge in best practices of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Knowledge of programming languages including Java Script and Java is preferred;
- Experience in applying off-the-shelf testing, automation tools, and other open source will be an advantage;
- Knowledge in Information Security is desired;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Detail oriented, responsible and self-motivated;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."