- Provide support for critical systems (Linux & Windows Server) in different projects.
- Secure design, deployment, support and maintain operating systems and application.
- Work with Security Vendors and provide technical advice on planning, development, and secure deployment on local and regional solutions.
- Maintain Security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Work in line with business requirements, company security standard guidelines and thereby provide constant support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Regularly report status to management.
- Require working with different internal parties, including regional teams and vendors.
- Provide expert knowledge in network technologies such as Cisco, Fortinet and Palo Alto.
- Act as an expert on securing industrial networks as well as industrial operating system.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years with hands on technical experience in networking and operating system is desired.
- Solid experience on networking with CISCO certifications (CCNA, CCNP) is a MUST.
- Advantageous with RHEL certified (RHCE, RHCSA).
- Solid experience in 1) Windows Server system & Red Hat Linux systems, 2) Virtual Machine (VM) setup and configuration, 3) Network maintenance, administration and monitoring is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in industrial protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, ProfiNet, ABB Bailey is advantageous.
- Knowledge on Vulnerability assessment is advantageous.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Sounds knowledge in IT Security / Network Monitoring / Threat Monitoring.
- Experience in delivering IT infrastructure projects.
- Internal project experience, dealing with multiple vendors and cultures.
- International exposure: Experience in working with foreign vendors and colleagues.
- Experience in Cyber Security is advantageous.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.