Our client is a Information Technology Solution Company, they are looking for a Technical Consultant to join their project.
- Set up and configuration of hardware and software of different system environments
- Set up and configuration of virtualization platform (VMWare or Hyper-V)
- Set up and configuration of network devices (Cisco Routers/Switch)
- Implement System Automation tools, Linux Container Platform
- Design and implement for server backup, restore, disaster recovery and monitoring
- Prepare specifications and documentation
- Conduct the system and resilience test
- Provide technical support to users and assists them as required to resolve problems
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 1 years relevant IT experience
- Solid experience on Linux administration, Shell Scripting
- Knowledge in setup, configure and administrate of Microsoft Cluster, Linux Clustering, Database Clustering (MS SQL, Oracle RAC)
- System integration knowledge with Microsoft Active Directory, Middleware, Database
- Work Location: Hong Kong Island
- Mondays to Fridays; 0900-1800
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."