Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To provide technical support, troubleshooting, timely fault rectification of technical issues related to servers, server room and desktop, etc;
- To provide administration on VMware, Microsoft Window server and Linux operating system, etc;
- To participate in design, propose, implementation and support on digital workspace projects and other operation team projects.
- To handle desktop patch and software deployment with PC images updating;
- To provide support to overseas branch and consultant offices, including 2nd tier technical -support, keep the up-to-date inventory list, follow up their request and incident, etc;
- To prepare user manual and operations procedure;
- To coordinate with external vendor to provide quality support service.
- Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' working experience in computing field;
- Familiar with Microsoft platform, good knowledge in Win-7/8/10, various Internet browsers, Office 2010 and 365 Suite and SCCM is much preferred;
- Have solid experience in VMware, system utilities like backup (Veeam, Acronis, Arcserve, etc) and anti-malware tools (Symantac, Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection, etc);
- Experience in automating tasks with Powershell and VBScript;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."