- Typical tasks include handling classroom hotline; supporting daily learning and teaching activities in classroom as well as providing support to various events in regard to technical infrastructure and operation;
- He/she is also responsible for maintaining the audio-visual resource of the University and AV infrastructure in teaching venues and administrative task assigned by ITM (User Services) or his delegate.
- Higher Diploma/Higher Certificate in Electronic/Computing or a related discipline;
- Experience in supporting audio-visual (AV) hardware and software for teaching & learning, broadcast, live sound and lighting;
- Sound inter-personal communication and listening skills, technical proficiency and flexibility to respond to changing situation;
- Self-motivated and Service oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure, team-working skills;
- Candidate with extensive related experience may also be considered;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."