Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Follow the eCommerce business direction to prepare user interface design with scripting for mobile-friendly/mobile apps/responsive B2B sourcing website;
- Communicate and work closely with project team members and business users to understand the requirements;
- Mange external vendor to implement the website according the prototypes;
- Prepare test plan and participate in UAT if necessary;
- Support other web design & programming tasks as assigned by project manager.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in web development;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."