The position will be assigned direct responsibility within the Contracts & Procurement - Performance & Excellence's scope of delivery:
- Perform procurement data/spend analysis, or other data reporting related to supply risk assessments.
- Responsible for monthly KPI Dashboard and support procurement performance reporting as required.
- Support team on maintaining the procurement policies, processes and procedures and ensure user compliance.
- Sustainability reporting and investor surveys data collection
- Perform researches on market intelligence, industry trends, innovations, supplier management and risk management.
- Perform house-keeping to ensure team files are stored in a proper manner on the share-point site and shared folders.
- Support the team intranet content maintenance and updates on a regular basis.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as IT to coordinate the system migration or team intranet redesign projects
- Support the Procurement Managers in delivering continuous improvement initiatives/projects as required.
- University degree in Business, Procurement and Supply Chain, or other relevant discipline with Post-Graduate degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years' solid experience in contracts and procurement or related fields.
- A professional qualification in Purchasing/Supply Management would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in procurement data analytics, dashboard and reporting, spend analysis, supplier data assessments and other procurement-related support.
- Strong interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application
- Experience and knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of Cantonese and/or Mandarin an advantage.
Interested parties please share the resume by Apply Now.