- Leads the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts.
- Extracts, transforms and loads data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Delivers analytics projects for clients including but not limited to big data analytics, data segmentation analytics, statistical analysis, quantitative modelling, predictive modelling.
- Adopts statistical tools to interpret data sets, identifying trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnosis and predictive analytics.
- Prepares analysis for executive leadership and communicate effectively on trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborates with Project Manager, project team members and clients for process improvements, system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Adopts different technologies and subject matter riding on digital strategy to create insight and value in various industries.
- Designs and maintains data platforms and databases including fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree holder in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related discipline (Higher Diploma would also be considered)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in data analytics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, OracleDB, MongoDB Query Language, Python, R, MATLAB, Mathematica
- Good knowledge of statistical analytic software such as SAS, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Strong background in mathematical modelling and data analysis
- Independent, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with methodical and logical approach
- Well-organized and a strong sense of accountability
- Language: English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.