Our Client is a leading fishing tackle company and the global market leader in fishing lures, treble hooks and fishing related knives and tools.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible to identify errors and verify the data correctness on the group master item database and group transaction data with different business units. You will liaise with local Hong Kong IT team
- Acting as a gate keeper - identify and verify errors and provide control of master data.
- Participate in development process improvements that have direct impact on effective entry and maintenance of master data
- Liaise with the global business units to set a standard transaction data structure.
- Previous experience on managing corporate product data.
- Familiar with database management tools, such as SQL and MS Access is preferred.
- Performing any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Good process awareness and have a keen eye for detail
- Well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks independently
- Responsible and proactive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good PC literacy with advanced MS Excel knowledge and skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Past experience with PIM and master data analyst is preferred.