Our client is large MNC Tech Corporation, they are looking for a Data Center Operator with experience data center operations to join their projects.
- Operate the infrastructure and computers via centralized console, on-line or remote terminal
- Execute recover procedures, and system restart
- Maintain records of machine performance and production
- Record equipment problems and place service calls
- Provide guidance to and assist in the training for less experience computer operators
- Ensure established procedures are being maintained
- Assist support to analysis technical problems and implement solutions in accordance with given instructions.
- Perform service center help desk duties.
- Operate input/output devices such as tape drives
- Monitor supply inventory levels
- Drive problem analysis and resolution for incidents that affects infrastructure operations
- Perform infrastructure monitoring and distribute alerts to responsible groups of support
- Process batch jobs
- Follow the instruction from senior / supervisor and manager per related assignment.
- At least three years of experience as a Computer Operator or related role.
- Less than three years working experience and fresh grad are also welcome
- Less experience will be considered as a Junior Computer Operator
- Associate's degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The capability to work well in high-pressure situations.
- Great written and verbal communication ability.
- The willingness to learn the technical skills needed to manage our computer system, including use of monitoring software and automation software
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.