* Work closely with Project Manager to carry out Data Centre relocation project.
* Support cabling planning, set-up and troubleshooting including physical installation and removal of structured cabling, and cabling components, pathway systems, and related material
* Checking and maintaining the IT facilities including:
o Test all types of cables - Copper, fibre (MM/SM), dark fibre, DWDM, MPO, etc.
o Replace cables
o Check network connections
o Trace cables
o Clean and polish fibre ends
* Accurately track, record, and maintain documentation related to cabling in designated tools and any internal tools.
* Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
* With solid experience in handling data centre relocation project.
* Experience in MNC / banking industry will be an advantage.
* Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
* Willing to work flexibly and cope with tight project schedule.
Interested parties please share the resume by Apply Now.