- Responsible for DB installation, configuration, tunning, troubleshooting, backup and restore activities.
- Working with Vendor to perform DB administration
- Ensure infrastructure planning and corresponding best practices and to establish workflow, control process and documentation accordingly
- Ensure contingency plans and technical documentation for infrastructure and operation
- Monitor, maintain and tune SQL for greater reliability and performance
- High Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in system and database administration
- Experience in administration of SQL server / ORACLE DBA
- Oracle / SQL DBA Certificate
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experienced candidates will be considered as Database Specialist
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 2819 2984 for job details.