About the Company
Our client, a reputed financial services firm which is looking for a Desktop Engineer. This opening is suitable for candidates who want to work for a famous financial services firm. This firm has been performing very well financially and a rare, senior opportunity to handle important projects.
- English should be fluent or native.
- Key Technical Disciplines: Windows OS (Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012 and 2016), Active Directory, Networking, VoIP, Cisco, Anti-virus, Office 365, Azure, Mimecast, Meraki, SQL Server.
- Experience: 0-3 years in a Service Desk/IT Support role (ideally in a fast-paced sales or professional services based organisation).
- Higher Diploma or Degree Holder
- Support and supply of desktop PCs, laptops, headsets, and peripherals
- Troubleshooting IT issues across a wide range of technologies
- Updating ticket management system to maintain detailed record of incidents/resolutions
- Maintaining technical documentation to assist with Knowledge Management
- Assisting the wider business with project related work; including office moves etc.
- Maintaining the Asset Database