Our client is a sports services specialist most renowned for using VR technologies on sport training and they especially work closely with NBA professionals on basketball training drills. Reporting to their CTO, the is a team leading role and will head the development on advance solutions with Computer Vision and AI techniques.
- Oversee the architecture design and software development
- Lead a team of developers to manage software development lifecycle
- Automate tasks through tools and scripting
- Review and debug code to identify and fix code problems
- Create system-level tests to validate new features or changes thoroughly
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve product features
- Demonstrate best practices in software engineering and provide mentoring for growth of team
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or relevant discipline
- 5 years' experience on software development
- Technically proficient with Python/C++ and strong working knowledge on Windows/Linux operating systems
- Excellent knowledge on Computer Vision and AI
- Experience in leading junior teammates is highly advantageous
- Proven track record in project management
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.