Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a non-profit organization and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support and execute various digital fundraising/ promotion activities to supporters and the public.
- Develop and execute approved email campaigns and other fundraising campaigns via online or mobile channels. Coordinate with service providers on technical support for digital campaigns.
- Work on online advertising projects with Facebook Adverts Manager and Google AdWords.
- Source and coordinate with vendors in promotions for fundraising campaigns via social media channels. Evaluate performance, provide analytic insights on improvement in project effectiveness, conversion and optimisation in ROI.
- Conduct digital analytics using tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager...etc. Track existing and potential supporters' journey and behavior on various platforms, share actionable insights to drive better performance.
- Research on market / social media trends, SEO & SEM tactics, and best practices...etc. Share information to the team and appropriately apply the knowledge to suitable campaigns.
- Support other fundraising and Orbis activities, as requested.
- Tertiary educated / University graduate with 2 years' solid work experience in digital marketing / e-commerce
- Experience of executing digital marketing campaigns' promotions and advertisement on digital / social media channels using Facebook Adverts Manager and Google Adwords
- Experience of doing performance tracking in Facebook and digital analytics using Google Analytics
- Solid knowledge of digital communications, SEO & SEM with strong marketing sense and able to drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in image editing / graphic design tool such as Photoshop
- Knowledge in computer program language such as HTML and video production / editing tool is a plus.
- Willing to learn and capable in managing multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines.
For interested parties, please send your CV to Bernie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2819 2985 for a confidential discussion.