- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders and service providers to drive digital workplace projects
- Support the effective delivery of all services across Digital Workplace and contribute to its strategy development
- Work with service delivery and other IT teams to deliver modern workplace solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
- At least 3 years' relevant experience
- Experienced in Project Management, preferably PMP or PRINCE2 certified
- Good knowledge of Modern Device Management solution such as Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint Online, AD, SCCM, Windows Autopilot, Intune MDM, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of VDI e.g. MS RDS, Citrix or other virtual desktop environment
- Good team player with excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience in working at MNC will be preferred
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.