Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily IT operations at IT Monitoring Centre
- Services/system monitoring and 1st tier troubleshooting
- Daily scheduled task execution such as system jobs processing, system health check, preparing regular reports, … etc
- Provides support to Data Centre facilities operations
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 7x24 shift works is required
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in IT industry
- Work independent, analytical, good problem-solving skills
- IT professional certification (MCSE, CCNA, …etc) is an advantage.
- Exposure to cloud and virtualization technologies
- Willing to learn & good sense of responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please apply the job by Apply Now.