Our client is an industry leading logistics services provider with global operation and they are now recruiting an Enterprise Architect with excellent domain knowledge in data function to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Architecture, the role will design the data architecture especially on hybrid-cloud platform.
- Oversee the enterprise architect for the data function
- Design data architecture artefacts in the Data domain that is deployable for different projects
- Maintain Data architecture that leverages large-scale hybrid cloud/on-premise application development
- Manage role-based data access controls
- Work within Scrum team as solution architect during Agile product development process
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 8 years' experience with minimum 3 years handling enterprise (especially data) architecture and application design
- Technically proficient with at least one of the following areas: data lake design, Microservice architecture, identity or authorization/authentication architecture, Cloud architecture or API gateway design
- Excellent knowledge in Agile, Scrum or TOGAF
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate well with stakeholders and business division heads
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
- Occasional travelling maybe required
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.