- The Largest telecommunication equipment manufacture in the world
- Second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world.
- Fortune Global 500
- Rare opportunity can not be missed. If you Qualify below, click apply Now!!
- Provide post-sales technical service to customers in the region of Hong Kong, and Macau, the involved products including Router, Switch, Firewall, xPON, Optical Transmission, VoIP etc.
- Supervise on site activities of equipment installation and equipment commissioning.
- Work with customers on site to perform the activities of equipment acceptance testing, service cutover, software upgrade and system modification.
- Work with sales team to provide technical advices for RFP and project tendering, and to carry out the POC testing and product demonstrations.
- Solve the network problems and response to customer's enquiries and complaints,
- Provide technical and products training to customers and partners.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecom Communications Engineering, Computer Science or other related disciplines;
- 5 years of working experience in post-sales technical support for Networks
- Knowledge about IP technologies, such as routing protocols, MPLS, VPN, network resilience protocol, QoS and network security.
- HCNA or CCNA certificate.
- Customer service oriented and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a must, Mandarin is preferred.