My client is a leading ERP Solution Provider in Asia. To cope with business expansion, they are urgently looking for professionals in ERP implementation to join the team. This is a good opportunity to join a market leader in such area.
- Work in a team to support the implementation of new projects with clients in various industries and locations
- Collect and translate business requirements to system functional requirement/specification
- Responsible for preparation and execution of testing plan, integration test and user acceptance test.
- Providing support on system installation, configuration, troubleshooting and go-live support
- Prepare project documentation
- Holds a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology consulting or project implementation role
- Experience in HCM/HRIS, Supply Chain, Accounting & Finance ERP is highly preferred
- Experienced in facing users on delivering training and perform UAT
- A fast learner and is able to work independently
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, while Mandarin is a big plus
Interested parties please click "APPLY" now.