- Candidates will be focus on front end technologies and have experience in building websites and applications in a fast-paced development team. You will be required to create prototypes and at times be working on non-production ready code. If you like hacking together solutions and are not afraid of experimenting to find solutions this is the perfect role.
- Strong experience using front-end mark-up technologies and frameworks, including HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS
- Experience with Demandware, ATG, salesforce
- Experience with writing single page applications
- Experience with .Net and Web API
- Experience with writing unit tests with frameworks like MSTest
- Experience with writing applications in any MV* client side framework such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, React.js or Knockout.js
- Understanding Entity Framework using Code-First
- Data Modelling and Schema design experience with SQL Server
- Solid understanding Domain-Driven-Design and SOLID design principles
- Pro-active self-starter and a confident communicator
- Candidate should have basic knowledge about salesforce, ATG, Demandware
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related experience
- Keen to work mulit-culture environment
- Salesforce certification would be a great plus.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
Interested parties please send the resume by "Apply Now" or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981 for further discussion.