Our client is a MNC Tech Corporation, they are looking for a Senior / Full Stack Developer with good experience in web development and popular framework knowledge to join their projects.
- Contribute to identify gaps, dependencies and constraints in terms of usability, technical complexity, and non-functional considerations (e.g. accessibility and performance)
- Responsible for development of both front-end and back-end of applications with proven to new technologies
- Responsible of performing component and system integration testing and participates in the review of regression, systems, and stress testing and code promotion
- Contribute to user acceptance test, non-functional tests, and production support
- Lead small teams of technology developers on projects
- Maintain learning path for new technologies
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or other equivalent degree.
- At 3 years relevant experience in a similar position in web development with popular frameworks, such as Angular, React, React-Native, React-Redux/Flux and component driven architectures
- At least 3 years of experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, e-commerce platforms, and back-end frameworks (e.g. Java, .NET)
- Familiar with various integration architectures and integrating with Restful / SOAP services
- Have experience in leading a small team for project implementation
- Strong analytical skills, to identify and discuss issues, with potential solution options with team leads
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Solid understanding of browser rendering, and approaches in fine-tuning an experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Less experience will be considered as Junior Developer
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.