Our client is a FMCG company with prominent retail presence in Hong Kong and they are now recruiting a Head of IT to join them. Reporting to the COO and leading a sizeable team covering application development, infrastructure and users support as well as data analytic, this role will focus on people and technical management, implementation on new solutions as well as the IT needs related to retail operation.
- Collaborate with business management on requirement gathering
- Oversee application and infrastructure management and ensure external solutions provider's services meet with agreed standards
- Lead change management base on priorities on internal resources
- Drive changes and ensure business users buy into new technologies
- Research on new solutions in market and review existing structure to identify opportunity on enhancement
- Head projects on mission critical systems implementation such as ERP, WMS and CRM
- Participate in executive management meeting and drive IT to aid business achieving objectives
- Degree holder with 10 years' experience with proven track record in team management role
- Strong retail/FMCG industry background
- Excellent technical proficiency with different applications such as ERP, CRM, POS, etc
- Strong knowledge on SDLC especially on Java and web applications
- Able to design overall IT structure over various aspects such as applications, infrastructure and data management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate with executive management to drive business growth via IT technology
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.