Working at 1st tier Banking environment!
- Preparing IT documentation
- Working with end-users with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Provide support on desktop and mobile applications such as Microsoft and Adobe products.
- Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the Customer.
- Prompt response to users and supervisor on the incidents
- University Graduate in Computer Engineering/Computer Studies or related discipline
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in supporting computers and networks
- Solid experience on desktop support and highly skilled on problem solving
- Knowledge to support cloud solutions is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in Windows 7, MS Office 365, Project, Visio, Adobe Product, SQL, McAfee Client, problem diagnosis tools and remote support tools
- Technical certifications: Microsoft Certified Engineer and Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician have an advantage.
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981.