Our client is a leading international tobacco company, they are looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team
- Responsible for providing efficient and professional first level technology support to the business users via email, telephone, or in person
- Conduct initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of technology related incidents and requests, either on-site or remotely
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with business clients, local IS team members, local IS partners, Global Help Desk, and service providers
- Maintain end-user-computing operation and service delivery channel for business users
- Support hardware/software purchase by requesting quotations from vendors and by submitting purchase requisitions
- Evaluate hardware/software for purchase, recommend new configurations, and develop cost estimates and make recommendations for systems development and upgrades to existing systems
- Responsible for asset and inventory management of hardware/software
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or a related discipline
- With ITIL v3 Foundation certification is preferred
- Relevant experience in IT operations support, especially in supporting iOS/Android mobile devices and audio visual equipment will be an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good learning attitude and strong result and quality driven mindset
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."