- BAU tasks, such as QA checks on work performed by IAM analysts
- Evaluate, review and propose identity management requirements to new systems or major systems enhancements and conduct identity access and matrix review on all planned new applications and systems in accordance with IT Security requirements.
- Advise IT section leaders and/or user departments on remediation action plans on user access management related issues identified throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Develop IAM frameworks in alignment with IT Security requirements.
- Ensure that the IAM procedures developed support company's expectation regarding identity lifecycle and that these procedures are being adhered to and operating effectively.
- QA check user access requests (on-boarding, off-boarding, transfer, etc.) to ensure that they are processed per request and according to the agreed service level.
- Maintain and facilitate the half-yearly user access review across the organization in accordance with IT Security requirements.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Preferably with at least one of the relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, and CISSP)
- Display reasonable appreciation for risks and controls
- At least 10 years of relevant experience of which 2 years at managerial level, candidates with lesser experience will be considered for Assistant Manager grade
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in business analysis and application developments will be an added advantage
- Experience from banking / insurance industry
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please send the CV (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981.