Our client, with 60+ years of business establishment, is a prominent houseware brand with global presence. Reporting to the Head of IT, this Infrastructure Manager will lead a team to oversee well rounded infrastructure scope (server, network, database, security and cloud) and also participate in global scale projects.
- Conduct network administration tasks and liaise with other regional IT teams in network upgrade projects.
- Monitor physical, cloud hosting and backup servers as well as the associated software.
- Manage global infrastructure and participate in the relative design especially for APAC region
- Oversee project scopes such as resources, schedules and risk management to ensure projects can successfully deliver
- Create and maintain documentation and SOPs
- Drive and implement security control in infrastructure and user level
- Provide technical support for local users and top management of the group
- Degree holder in Computer Science, information technology or related discipline
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE is advantageous
- Minimum 6 years' experience in infrastructure / network maintenance on regional and global basis
- Technically proficient with some of the following domains: Microsoft server, desktop, ITSM, Cloud computing, DevOps, WLAN, WAN, LAN, MPLS, TPS/IP, Firewall, switch and router
- Proven track record on project and vendor management
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.