Our client is a consumer group that is well renowned globally. They are now recruiting an Infrastructure Manager with well rounded coverage over server, network, security and cloud management to join the team. This is a team leading position.
- Oversee infrastructure on server and network management
- Review existing infrastructure operation and identify opportunity to enhance efficiency
- Diagnose technical issues and manage troubleshooting process
- Manage projects and control schedule and resources
- Create and maintain documentation
- Participate in meetings with management team and utilize IT solutions to enhance business operation
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' working experience with strong focus on infrastructure management
- Technically proficient in supporting server and network as well as security management
- Excellent knowledge on virtualization and using VMware and network equipment
- Proven track record in leading projects such as cloud migration
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.