Infrastructure Program Manager / Project Manager (Renewable contract)
Our client; a leading utilities company is seeking a Contract Program/ Project Manager with solid experience in leading Infrastructure Projects, to sit in the PMO team.
- Drive the project initation from inception to formal project commencement.
- Identify relevant stakeholders, obtain buy-in and align parties with different views.
- Ensure projects are executed to deliver the expected benefits with the agreed timeframe and budget.
- Adopt best practice for project executive, on risk management, issue management, resource management, change management and quality control.
- Provide visibility on projects through regular reports and meetings.
- Ensure project compliance with relevant governance.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in project/ program management.
- Solid track record on managing large-scale projects.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic and unstructured environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and influence stakeholders at different levels
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure projects with business users impact.
- Good commercial knowledge in Business, Finance, Information Technology and relevant disciplines.
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.
- Good communication skill with fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981.