My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world with sizeable operations in Hong Kong. In order to cope with the business expansion, they are looking for an Internal Audit Manager (Supervisory role) to join the team. The role will report directly to the Head of Internal Control.
Manager, Internal Audit
- Lead a team of 2 internal auditors to perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Planning and execution on financial, operational, IT and/or other compliance audit assignments
- Identify weaknesses and develop recommendation for areas of improvements
- Coordinate and communicate with all levels of Management in arriving at practical audit recommendation on the audit findings
- Provide continuous reviewing and monitoring of relevant controls and preventive measures in key areas of business operation
- Assist to promote and develop a risk management culture
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Perform ad-hoc projects and special investigation assigned by the Company
- Perform SOX compliance audits and identify control deficiencies
- Bachelor degree holder in Accountancy, Business Administration or related discipline
- Professionally qualified in CPA, CIA, ACCA, CISA or equivalent is highly preferred
- Minimum 6 years or above solid internal or external auditing experience, in which at least 2 years of supervisory experience, preferably in Technology/Communication industry
- Knowledge on SOX compliance and Information Technology auditing is preferred
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.