- To leverage the power of visual communication and strength of relationship with business users to create a satisfying customer experience for them. Through Customer Intel through daily interactions with business colleagues.
- To execute the change management initiatives of new and refreshed Group IT services for our business users.
- To communicate technical concepts in a way that our business user and stakeholders can
understand it easily.
- To understand the core messages required for a given change program and subsequently to
articulate and deliver clear messages for business users and stakeholders.
- To analyse user activity data by analytic skills to formulate an appropriate strategy in delivering change management strategic plan including the communication in two-ways and visual.
- To manage change management materials and communication collaterals production including communication writing in email, newsletter, quick reference guide, tips and tricks, FAQ and relevant materials like multi-media, graphics, video…etc. where self-developed in-house, or produced by external service providers with your management.
- To plan, setup and manage resources to maintain the quality of the deliverables including relevant equipment and tools.
- To develop, motivate and promote self-learning practise in IT knowledge and skills across business groups.
- To provide regular analytical reports about the change management communication plan.
- Demonstrated status reporting skills (require to provide regular update/reporting to management on progress of change management plans)
- To communicate and work with relevant IT teams to get familiar with the IT services and solutions.
- Influence business users to embrace technology
- Build two-ways communication with business users.
- Strategize communication activities, tools and events to manage users' usage expectations.
- To develop and deepen Customer Experience relationship with business users.
- To identify and groom Change Champions.
- Proactive explore the use of various technology and media for communication.
- Study feedback and share insights for improvements - with visibility of issues from the ground
- This role is very "hands on" and required candidate to multi-task. Candidate needs to demonstrate a can-do attitude to ensure change impact is managed for our business users.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as a Change Management/Business analyst or equivalent with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, presentation skills, organization skills and a strong attention to detail;
- A recognised degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines with proficient IT skills;
- Experience in Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, , Skype, Lync, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Windows 7 & 10, Apple iOS, Mac OS, Android and VOIP phones will be highly regarded;
- Self-initiative, experienced and strong in communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Strong in writing and visual communication design and build, sharing and listening skills with
- Strong experience in managing stakeholders at all levels from IT Subject Matter Experts/project delivery teams, business end users, business influencers, middle management as well as senior management;
- Understand the Change Management about IT services and solutions for business users, strong in facilitate and motivate business users throughout the transition journey;
- Neat and tidy outlook;
- Good in deliver and articulate IT technical concepts/features in layman terms for effective
- Positive thinking, good working and learning attitude;
- Good presentation, documentation and report writing skills in English and Chinese;
- Good spoken in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Willing to travel and accept short-term overseas assignments as and when required.
- Fresh graduates will be considered for junior position.
Interested parties could send your resume by Apply Now.