- Conception, design, and development of IoT Networks and integration architectures
- Documentation of technical requirements in the interface context
- Ensuring IoT network devices report data back to cloud systems
- Physical setup of IoT devices and Edge Computing devices/servers on client sites
- Must have:
- 3-4 years hands-on experience in networking
- Hands on experience in Python, minimum 2 years
- Experience with API integrations such as REST and WebSocket, minimum 2 years
- Experience in AWS cloud, minimum 2 year
- Understanding of LAN/WAN, WiFi, TCP/IP networking, IPSec VPN, firewall, router and switch setup
- Strong experience in network design and network routing principles.
- Security first mindset
- Working knowledge of IoT device management and the associated protocols such as Modbus RTU/TCP, and BacNet as well as device data collection and the associated protocols such as MQTT and HTTP.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Import to have:
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of software testing, distributed revision control such as Git and software configuration management.
- At least 1 year DevOps experience in an agile team
- Strong interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed, a fast learner and have a "get things done" mentality
- Nice to have:
- Familiar with container technologies including docker & K8s
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a bonus
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.