Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with suppliers and vendors to identify new products and technologies; conducts new product evaluation, testing, and qualification.
- Analyse the functional requirements specification of each application.
- Implement the applications according to approved designs.
- Integration of API to cloud service
- Conduct rigorous testing of the applications.
- Deploy the applications to cloud computing infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess a recognised Bachelor's degree in computing, engineering, science, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering experience would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years proficient in one or more programming language such as python a must
- Experience in programming hardware industrial devices or more consumer devices such as Arduino, Raspberry PI a must
- Experience on the Linux platform development
- Working knowledge of IoT device management and the associated protocols such as Modbus RTU/TCP, KNX and BacNet as well as device data collection and the associated protocols such as MQTT and HTTP.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electrical product.
- Working knowledge of software testing, distributed revision control such as Git and software configuration management.
- Excellent team player and committed individual.
- Good interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) in Cantonese and English. Proficiency in mandarin a strong advantage.
Interested parties please send the CV via Apply Now.