Responds to user's support requests on any agreed communication channels and logs support request in Service Now, with the following high-level scope:
- Users and roles management
- Interface monitoring
- Training and advisory role relating to the supported application
- System continuity plan
- Bugs & issues resolution
- Mobile app deployment
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure and database support
- Handheld and iPad configuration
- Project deployment support (e.g. UAT, deployment, hyper care)
- Follow incident management process and troubleshoots on known/common issues.
- Coordinate and consult with Local SME, and Global support team.
- Weekly & monthly coordination meeting & progress update.
- Service Now Tickets & Change monitoring and follow up.
- Maintain and deliver Knowledge Base and FAQ.
- Knowledge and experience in IT troubleshooting and service & incident management.
- Medium-level knowledge in Database and Server administration (e.g. SQL, scripting, trigger & stored procedure, SSIS, Windows Task Schedule & Service).
- Basic understanding of Windows Server and Domain Isolation (SDI), Internet Information Server (IIS), and AWS (S3 bucket) structure.
- Ability to work both as a team collaborating with other support team and business (e.g. Database & Server support team, Global support team, etc.)
- Ability to handle customer requests and complaints.
- Familiar with Service & Change Management Processes.
- Fluent communication with Cantonese and English.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.