Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To provide user support (include on-site support) on PC and system functions;
- To provide hardware and software maintenance support to users and perform on-site system health check;
- To provide network support and assist supervisors in servers and network equipment's monitoring;
- To assist in setting up workstation or networked equipment;
- To assist in managing the hardware and software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records;
- To provide security control support and provide assistance in response to IT incidents;
- To assist in the data input in system when necessary.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in PC LAN Support and Windows 7/8/10 are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."