More than 1 position
- Coordinate End User PC standards development and operational roadmap planning with the appropriate internal teams and suppliers relating to services for delivered to the enterprise
- Coordinate End User PC related activities such as project, deployments / upgrades with the appropriate internal teams and suppliers
- Ensure appropriate reporting and metrics are being delivered to Manager
- Analysing, solving technical problems regularly and identify trends for recurring problems, if any, and reduce or eliminate such problems.
- Coordinate with PC and mobile device vendor/partner to deliver quality IT service
- Assisting users by providing training and clarification of problems
- Lead and train junior staff on business and technical knowledge
- Provide Senior Executive Support
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Good technical skill and support experience on O365 and its application
- Good level of knowledge on LAN, WAN, AD and Desktop application support
- Effective communication and good people skill
- Less expereinced / Fresh graduates will be considered
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now. Thank you.