Our client is a large-scale global company providing trade related logistics service. They are seeking for IT manager to join their corporate services team to assist with the growing business need.
- Responsible for developing solutions projects on Microsoft cloud and implementing program, system, and network infrastructure changes for corporate applications.
- Responsible for support IT infrastructure related tasks and projects, as well as monitoring system resource utilization and oversee capacity planning.
- Manage corporate systems support, administration, security services and maintenance on the various application systems in Corporate Center Data Center as well as Azure platform
- Responsible for liaising and with internal or external users on system upgrade activities and infrastructure problem resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 6 years' working experience in IT system infrastructure support, with minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Azure/O365 infrastructure
- Experienced in supporting Office applications (e.g. MS Office 2016, SharePoint, Skype/Teams and Office 365) in different operating systems (i.e. Windows, Linux and Mac OS, Android and IOS)
- Strong knowledge in administration, security maintenance in Window and/or Linux Server and web server (Tomcat, Weblogic, IIS, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, self-motivated and collaborative team player
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese