Our client, a well-renowned financial services firm which is looking for an IT Manager. This opening is suitable for candidates who want to work for a dynamic and challenging working environment. This firm has been performing very well financially and a rare, senior opportunity to handle important projects.
- Provide daily support and maintenance of the application system and computer
equipment. This involves identifying user problems and recommending solutions with
reference to a set of defined policies and procedures or the recorded actions in
- Conduct unit testing to ensure the accuracy of deliverables and fulfill the specification
of project or system implementation.
- Prepare, assess and review IT documentation such as network diagram, system
equipment list and system failure report with accuracy and modernity.
- Assist in development of solutions for business systems to meet specifications for
Council's approved requests for change and new development.
- To provide daily support and maintenance of the desktop PC, Macintosh, network
infrastructure and communication equipment.
- To coordinate with end users and system vendors in maintaining the computer systems.
- Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 year's relevant experience in providing server application support
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skill
- Certification in MS technologies (MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA) and IT Project Management are preferred
- Hands on system management/installation/configuration in MS Windows Server/Linux environment, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Tomcat, Java etc.
- Understanding of core networking concepts and services such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, switching, routing and WAN/ISP connectivity
- Previous experience in supporting time critical financial application or knowledge in Bullion/Forex market is highly preferred.