- Requirement Definition - Facilitate scoping and business priority setting for complex changes; Translate functional requirements into the architecture for IT solution(s) and define use cases and design artefacts by working closely with the business users
- Solution Sourcing - Conduct market research and able to provide technology options assessment options to recommend technology solutions and innovation aligned with IT strategy and architectural principles in an agile manner
- Project Coordination - Coordinate with key stakeholders in business and IT to align the end-to-end solution architecture and obtain formal agreement from key stakeholders on architectural deliverables
- Communication & Facilitation - Assist solution architect to create architectural deliverables or presentation deck to facilitate workshop discussion and decision making process; gather feedback from business users and provide feedback to the solution delivery team to influence the direction of solution / product design
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master's degree in a related field is desirable.
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Technical experience in MS O365 Power Platform, SAP ERP, Azure Cloud preferred
- 3~5 years of utilities industry or IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments
- Experience as technical analyst, business analyst or IT project manager is preferred
- Proven ability to be effective in a customer facing role, driving customer centric ways of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
Interested parties please share your profile by Apply Now.