- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts with external vendors and interns
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Follow through with customers on user experiences and hurdles they are having and ensure customer churn rate is kept low
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to work with teams across your organisation. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives. New product launches are inherently 'cross functional' and entail coordinating the work of many different people.
- Communication skills: Both speaking and writing abilities have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to present about new products and write engaging copy, telling the 'story' of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and conducting customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- 4-5 years of experience in product marketing and excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.