Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions and a Restricted Licence Bank in Hong Kong.
IT Security Associate
To provide advice and support the front line defence of servers and networks, carry out network vulnerability and web application penetration tests and protect information from unauthorized access to avoid data loss and leakage.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- 2 -5 years' experience in IT security solution implementation
- Qualifications of CISSP, CISA, CompTIA Security are preferred
- Knowledge of OS, database, and web application security
- Hands on experience in IT security solutions such as SIEM, DLP, IPS, End-Point security, Patch Management and Hardening
- Knowledge on dealing with HKMA requirements is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Security Specialist