Our client is a leading US based medical equipment supplier. Currently they are looking for an IT system engineer. You will be working closely with the IT Manager who is based in HK, to deliver system/servers and deskside support to users across APAC regions.
- Perform support / administration duty on infrastructure for both on-premises and cloud
- Perform hardware and software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Provide regional helpdesk support to end users on IT issues
- Provide systems support and administration in networks, servers and application systems
- Manage IT assets and assist in IT documentation and process improvement
- Work with vendors on IT projects, and IT equipment and service procurement
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline with around 5 - 7 years of work experience
- Knowledge in IT support operations, Windows server administration, system supports and troubleshooting
- Hands on experience on VMWare, Cisco switches/Wifi Controller/Access Points, Windows server environment, Domain Control, Active Directory and O365 administration
- Occasionally travelling may be required.
Interested parties, please click "QUICK APPLY" now.