- Responsible for providing efficient and professional first level technology support to the business users via email, telephone, or in person.
- Conduct initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of technology related incidents and requests, either on-site or remotely.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with business clients, local IS team members, local IS partners, Global Help Desk, and service providers (e.g. CSL, Dell, HP, Vision, Chubb, etc).
- Maintain end-user-computing operation and service delivery channel for business users.
- Develop and document support process improvement, and contribute to the change management process.
- Support hardware/software purchase by requesting quotations from vendors and by submitting purchase requisitions.
- Evaluate hardware/software for purchase, recommend new configurations, and develop cost estimates and make recommendations for systems development and upgrades to existing systems.
- Responsible for asset and inventory management of hardware/software.
- Purchase and replacement planning
- Device planning for contingency, loan, conferencing, etc.
- Hardware disposal
- Annual physical hardware count for SAP reconciliation
- Annual software license review
- Support HK IS project implementation and other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Provide ad-hoc non-office hour support in response to business requirements if necessary.
Requirements for the role:
- University graduate with a degree preferably in computer science or a related discipline. Candidate with ITIL v3 Foundation certification is preferred.
- Relevant experience in IT operations support, especially in supporting iOS/Android mobile devices and audio visual equipment will be an advantage. Experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good learning attitude and strong result and quality driven mindset.
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese, both spoken and written.
- Prior working experience in MNC will be an advantage.
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.