Working at Utility!!
- Collect, analyse, consolidate and report environmental performance data for asset portfolio
- Manage and maintain the Group Operation Information System (GOIS) to support timely and robust data reporting
- Support regions/assets in delivering complete and accurate performance data timely
- Manage multiple-level environmental data verification and assurance programs
- Provide data input and assist in the development of Annual Report and Sustainability Report
- Support other Group Environment's initiatives and general administrative work
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree or above qualification(s) in science or engineering subjects. Environment-related subject is an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skill
- Excellent in the use of Microsoft Excel applications, experience in managing corporate reports is a plus
- Good people management skills to work with internal/external stakeholders in different countries/areas
- Able to work independently in managing multiple tasks & deadlines
- Ability to present information clearly and attractively in text, tables, charts & graphs, presentation slides etc.
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.