Working at a FSI for VIP and helpdesk support. With opportunity to cover as perm stadd depending on performance.
The successful candidate should also be able to utilize his/her specialty in technology to
- Support up to 30 end users in endpoint devices (physical and virtual desktops, mobile device) issues
- End-user technical troubleshooting including email system, Windows (such as O365, MS Office, OS), applications (trading systems, ERP), VPN, basic could/network/server connection, etc.
- Maintain and implement in-house IT facilities
- Source and manage relationships with external IT vendors
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Diploma or above in IT or computer related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in end-user and deskside IT troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English is required
- The successful candidate will be a result-driven, articulate and responsible teammate with an end user experience mindset
- Experience in banks, brokerages, hedge fund, and investment management industry is beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge in Windows Server, Linux, Networking and Cloud Infrastructure Administration. Relevant certificates in these disciplines would be a definite advantage.
- Software Development, Database Administration or DevOps experience or interest in these areas is beneficial
Interested parties please share resume by Apply Now for application.