- Provide the remote, on-site and over the phone technical support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems and application software
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve computer, application, mobile device, system and network issues
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation and tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Support in Office and Remote warm site.
- Handle technical inquiries and provide level 1 support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems, network issues and application software.
- Assist and train users to improve the user experience with various IT products.
- Maintenance of company databases, user guides, sharepoint and website.
- Responsible for supporting end user software such as Microsoft/Mac OS, MS Office, Video Conferencing etc.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in supporting Linux, Windows and MS Office
- Knowledge of deploying system management and administration
- Strong in computer hardware knowledge
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed for other junior positions
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" for application