Our client, a reputed financial services firm which is looking for a IT Support Manager. This opening is suitable for candidates who want to work for a dynamic and challenging working environment. This firm has been performing very well financially and a rare, senior opportunity to handle important projects.
IT Support Manager
- Provide customer support and help desk services (application and infrastructure)
- Work with Customer Service team to analyze, identify root cause to problems and provide solution to customers in the shortest time
- Take the ownership to keep track of application issues and their status
- Assist in hardware/software/network monitoring, maintenance, installation and deployment tasks
- Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 year's relevant experience in providing server application support
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skill
- Certification in MS technologies (MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA) and IT Project Management are preferred
- Hands on system management/installation/configuration in MS Windows Server/Linux environment, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Tomcat, Java etc.
- Understanding of core networking concepts and services such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, switching, routing and WAN/ISP connectivity
- Previous experience in supporting time critical financial application or knowledge in Bullion/Forex market is highly preferred.