Our client which is a well-known property investment firm with an extensive real estate portfolio in Hong Kong, with ownership and managing commercial offices and shopping malls situated in key cities across Mainland China.
The right candidate will manage and coordinate tasks with a System Engineer and Service Desk Analysts.
IT Support Supervisor, Real Estate
- Lead IT service desk team to provide responsive, consistent and well quality IT support service to employees
- Motivate the team to adhere to the best practices, deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction to employees across all locations
- Define/review/monitor service level and measurement with trend analysis and root cause analysis
- Monitor all open tickets to ensure closure to the established/committed response and resolution times
- Ensure proper communication of service disruptions to affected users and escalation to IT management.
- Manage external vendor to achieve the service level objectives
- Provide IT support to VIP users and be able to work under pressure
- Keep continuous improvement in both efficiency and effectiveness
- Handle the enterprise inventory management system - its upkeep, accuracy and usage
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Information Systems Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 year of solid experience in IT support service role and at least 3 years in supervisory level in service delivery management
- Strong operational process management expertise, experience of ITIL or other IT service operations frameworks
- Familiar with Microsoft products including Windows Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Mobile Device Management Support
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or contact Wayne Cheung, +852 2819 2920 for further details.