- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment under Microsoft Windows and Linux in virtualized environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve server, storage and network related issues by providing both onsite and remote support
- Maintain software applications, operating systems
- Perform regular health checking and system resources monitoring.
- IT Support Services on highly virtualized Data Centers
- Lead IT support Team to perform daily operation and reporting.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience in IT infrastructure Project and Support.
- Solid support experience in managing Windows Server (2012/2016), Active directory, Exchange Servers (2012/2016) and VMware (6.x)
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Knowledge on VPN & Network support (CISCO, Juniper, F5, Palo Alto, etc.)
- ITIL, MCSE and VMware certified is highly advantageous
- Knowledge in Clustering / HA solution, storage and backup solution is an advantage.
- Non-office hour support may be required
- Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills and hard-working
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981.